Friday, March 5, 2010

HEALING

What a whirlwind this past week has been! My dad was rushed to the hospital this week and had 4 blockages in 3 different arteries. They inserted 7 stents and hopefully they will help him so he won't have bypass surgery. It's been a week of many different emotions. I have been in Cedar City and St. George all week. I came home to these:
Thanks Julie...I LOVE the tulips
And a mountain of laundry, a messy kitchen floor and some yummy chocolate chip cookies from a kind neighbor. Oh, and lots and lots of snow!
It's SO good to be home, messy crumb floor and all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Its rough watching our parents get older. Hope his recovery is smooth. Love ya

Andrea said...

How is your Dad doing? And how is Daren doing? And most important how are you doing? Are you hanging in there? Been thinking about lots this week, I will call you next week (when things calm down here) and check on you.