I don't think I will ever get used to the cold and snow. I much prefer the warm sunshine and blue skies. But my kids love the snow and have a lot of fun playing in it.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!
We woke up this morning to this:
I don't think I will ever get used to the cold and snow. I much prefer the warm sunshine and blue skies. But my kids love the snow and have a lot of fun playing in it.
One of the perks of being the youngest...all the snow to yourself. The older 2 had to go to school! It was mostly melted by the time school was over.
I don't think I will ever get used to the cold and snow. I much prefer the warm sunshine and blue skies. But my kids love the snow and have a lot of fun playing in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lucky!!! I love the snow. . .as long as I get to stay inside and enjoy looking at it with a warm cup of hot chocolate. We don't usually get snow until early in the year.
My kids were ecstatic with the snow! So for the next few months this is what we get, I guess!!
I love seeing it snow, visiting the snow and then promptly leaving the snow. :)
Hey, I finally logged onto your blog. :)
Post a Comment