Well, she called the other day to tell us she's pregnant. We were all really excited for her. Then came the REAL announcement. She is having another set of identical twins! By the way, she was not taking any medication which would enhance her chances of multiples. They run in her family and her husbands.
So let's do the math:
5 children under age 4
Every seat in her van will be taken - 1 with a booster, 4 with car seats
How do you put 4 children in car seats when your husband is at work?
Where do you put 2 sets of twins in a shopping cart?
They have outgrown their house
Possibly 4 in diapers
Trying to feed 2 babies with 2 2-year old running about the house
I can't stop thinking about her and the workload she will have. Just thinking about it makes me tired! I want to enter her in a contest for "Super Mom" or "Help...Amazing Woman has 5 Kids in 4 Years"
Anyway, congrats Cade & Julene!
P.S. Daren's brother has triplet boys! And no, I don't feel left out for not having multiples!
4 comments:
WOW!! My aunt had two sets of twins. She had 5 kids under the age of 3 at one time. Crazy!! My grandma is a twin. And I am pleased as punch that I've had single births. :)
Does this mean you'll be coming out this way soon? :)
That will be a crazy, but fun household!! I know Chad and Michele are getting excited/scared for their twins arrival in 2 months. I will have to tell her about your SIL...then her situation will seem easy! Your SIL is amazing!
I cannot even imagine. Seriously, I can't even imagine.
Post a Comment