Hi everyone this is Tanner. I have to type this for scouts. I am working on my Communications merit badge. I have to type what I've been doing.
I've been going to a lot of pow wows to earn stuff. I'm going to one at UVU and I'm almost done. I'm working on art, communications, and citizenship in the world. Please leave as many comments as you can! Bye!
8 comments:
Hey Tanner! This is Emily from Miss. Steinbergs class. Good Job and Good Luck! Ha ha. -Emily P.S. I am Aubree's cousin.
Tanner, good job! Scouting is AWESOME! You are learning things that will help you your whole life!! THANKS for being a good example for my boys...they see you mowing the lawn and they know you are a hard worker!!!
Hi Tanner! I'm so glad you are in scouts. You are a great kid and scouts will help you to be an even better man!! We went to the Orem City Council meeting Tuesday evening and the room was filled with boy scouts and their leaders. I guess they were working on their citizenship merit badges too. It was fun to see them. It's great to know so many boys are learing these great life skills. Good job! You'll be an EAGLE before you know it!!
Sis. Hess
Tanner, as your new primary teacher I am proud to say you communicate very well. When I taught the lesson last week you were very attentive, a good scripture reader, and you definitely earned your little bag of M&Ms. Good luck with the merit badge.
Hi, Tanner! You probably don't remember me, but I knew you when you were just itty bitty. You might remember our little dogs--Jack and Sophie. I hope one day our two little guys enjoy scouts as much as you do. You are a great example.
Hi Tanner. I'm a friend of your Mom's from High School. She was really crazy back then. Is she still crazy now? I hope you get lots and lots of comments. Good luck with your project!
Hi Tanner! I agree with Erin your mom was crazy way back in high school. I could tell you lots of fun stories about your mom. I am glad you are working on your scout merit badges. My son Porter loves scouts. It is a lot of fun!
Hi Tanner,
You won't know me but I was with you when you were born (on my birthday!) You were a cute, little tiny guy. I have wondered for years where you were and how you have been. I am so glad your Mom found me on facebook. It is great that you have grown into a nice young man and I am proud of you for working on your scout merit badges. The things you are learning now will help you throughout the rest of your life. Keep up the good work! Way to go! Seeing your picture and knowing you are doing so well is the best birthday present I could have asked for!!
Lorrie Leno, RN
Post a Comment