Abby was very brave and went off the diving board several times but it took Camille some time to warm up to the idea. But she eventually did!
After several fun days in Arizona, the girls spent the weekend with more cousins in Cedar City. When I went to pick them up this morning, they were in tears and refusing to leave because they were having so much fun playing with their cousins.
The worst part of this week was that my car broke down in Scipio, Utah - population 300. It is still there by the way and Daren is heading out soon to tow it home. We still don't know what is wrong with it and I'm quite stressed about it. I have NEVER EVER had any sort of problems with it so I'm perplexed as to its untimely demise. We were heading to Las Vegas when "The Incident" happened. A few days before the trip, Jiffy Lube changed the oil and I'm wondering if something went awry. We will wait to see what the mechanic has to say on Friday. If it is Jiffy Lube.....it will NOT be pretty!!
1 comment:
Oooh. Sorry about your car. I've been wondering where you guys are. Sam went with Ryan to water your lawn Saturday but Sam didn't know where you were either. Anyway, hope you are having fun and that your car doesn;thave any major problems.
Post a Comment