Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UPDATE

Daren is off to surgery next week to repair a torn meniscus.

The car is going to get surgery, aka a trip to the body shop later this week.

Camille went to her first Activity Days this week and loved it. She came home and exclaimed, "Thank you SO much for signing me up for Activity Days! I love them!"

Tanner started a new semester at school and wants to switch this class for that class to have all the "COOL" teachers.

Got an e-mail reminding me of my 20-year class reunion this year. Man, I'm getting old! Tanner is wondering if I went to high school when I was 9 because I always tell him that I'm 29!

And, if I had a dollar for everytime Abby asked me when her next swimming lesson is, I'd be able to buy a swimming pool!

No comments: