Abby drew pictures on Camille's face-mostly smiley faces and boys names. Here's one side of her face.
When Camille saw her face in the mirror (not knowing what Abby had done) she started yelling, "MOM...tell Abby to stop drawing on my face." They both came downstairs with Camille's face covered in Abby's drawings. I asked Abby when she did this, her reply was, "While Camille was sleeping." I was literally biting my tongue trying not to burst out laughing but I couldn't keep it in. "Abby, we don't draw on faces"...was about as far as I got when I couldn't hold it in anymore. We all burst out laughing. As Camille was staring to get in the shower I heard her say to Abby, "This better not be a permanent Sharpie!"
In a side note, I am
OUT OF MY MIND EXCITED FOR THIS:
It's been a LONG wait since May to see how this ends. FINAL SEASON starts tonight!!
1 comment:
That was reallly funny! How in the world did Abby come up with something like that? Too funny!
Post a Comment