So it totally made me laugh the other day when I saw Abby like this:
Saturday, July 3, 2010
OVER THE FENCE
We have awesome neighbors! They are so awesome that we put in a gate between our backyard and their backyard so the kids can go back and forth to play. (Actually, the real reason we put the gate in... is so when I need to borrow eggs, sugar, batteries, mustard or any item I need at a moment's notice, I can go through the gate to borrow.)
So it totally made me laugh the other day when I saw Abby like this:
She moved the ladder from the playset over to the fence so she could talk to her friend. Good thing we spent all that money for a gate! We could have just used a ladder!
So it totally made me laugh the other day when I saw Abby like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment