Friday, July 2, 2010

GOING THE RIGHT WAY

MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT this week!!

After 6 sessions with my trainer...this last session was the VOMIT-FREE!!

Session #5 was KILLER! This time I thought I was going to pass out and puke on the gym floor. When the session was over, I went into the locker room to puke.

I'm sure the women in the stalls next to me where thinking the following:

"Why is this lady's feet facing the toilet...they are going the wrong way! And, why does she only puke when toilets flush?"

My answer to these in-shape gym freaks...
Cause I'm OUT OF SHAPE!! That's why my feet face the toilet cause my trainer just kicked my butt! And the locker room is WAY too quiet to puke. That's why I wait for the toilets to flush!

It is SO embarrassing! But hopefully now I'm out of the puking stage...kind of like a pregnancy!

No comments: