Monday, September 6, 2010

NEW HEIGHTS

For nearly 2 DECADES, I have looked at the 'Y' on the mountain and wondered what the view was like from up there. I wondered what the 'Y' was made of and how they made it.

Well today, I can cross that item off my Bucket List and wonder no more. Daren and I took the girls (and 2 neighbor kids) with us to hike the 'Y.' It was more fun that I thought it would be. It is over 6,400 ft. above sea level so I was breathing pretty hard but we all did it!

It was the perfect day...65 degrees and nothing but blue skies!
This is an old picture and there isn't any snow...not yet

View from the Trailhead

Made it to the top of the 'Y'
Totally freaked out cause I am afraid of heights.
Thought I was gonna pee my pants cause I was so nervous!
View from the top
View of the stadium
Next goal...Timp Caves

No comments: