Tanner has taken lessons for years but the girls started piano lessons last week. At their lesson this week (by the way, one girl had to be FORCED into practicing and the other woke up early on her own to practice without being asked) I had to bite my tongue trying to not laugh at one of them.
Teacher: You need to curve your fingers and wrists a little bit.
Girl: Like how? Cause it really hurts when I do that.
Teacher: Well stand up and pretend like you are dead. Hold out your hands. Do you see how your hands naturally curve down? Well try that on the piano.
Girl: It hurts! Where are the arm rests for the piano cause I can't hold them up!
Me: Dying of embarassment in the corner-thinking to myself CURVE YOUR HANDS!! Do you know how expensive this teacher is? You are wasting time!
Teacher: Aren't you a dancer? Shouldn't you be able to hold your hands in this position?
Girl: Yeah but I just really need an arm rest. Does your piano have one?
Who does she think she is?
A Piano Diva????
1 comment:
HILARIOUS!! I can totally feel for that teacher...to funny!
Post a Comment