Saturday, January 31, 2009

BE THANKFUL

Yesterday after school Tanner came home a little sad. His science fair project was not selected to go to the next round. He did a great job on the project and scored a 98%. We were all really proud of him. But yet, he was a little discouraged.

Then Camille adds her 2 cents and says in a way that only Camille can:

"Tanner, don't be sad. Just be thankful you have a family that loves you!"

We all started to laugh but there is so much truth in that sentence. I am so thankful that when I have a sad day and feel discouraged that I have a family who loves me. I am grateful that they are there to help me feel better and cheer me up.

Thanks Camille for reminding us of that important message!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is such a sweet story...I love it. Moments like that are priceless.