Well, apparently Tanner has because that is what he decided research for his Science Fair project. Honestly, I think he just wanted to drink the entire case of rootbeer we had to purchase to do the project.
He had to take all of their temperatures. Some he put in the freezer, some in the refrigerator, others in an ice bath and some in dry ice.
DRY ICE was the quickest....20 minutes and the can was completely frozen. He loved having the rootbeer slush the dry ice made.
1 comment:
Good luck! I have 2 entering it this year. Torie and Porter. Torie is just as happy as can be trying to grow plants in different things(rocks, dirt, etc..) and I am just as happy as can be with that as well-very easy! Porter on the other hand is wanting to win! He and his dad decided to do something with biomass. Whatever that is. They try to explain it to me and I have no idea what they are talking about. But Ron and Porter are just as happy as can be talking in their own language figuring this thing out. This just go to show that Torie is really all me.
Post a Comment