Thursday, January 15, 2009

FREE CHOCOLATE!!

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! For Christmas, I bought Daren a box of Godiva chocolate. (They are my favorite and I knew he'd share - clever, huh?) Anyway when he opened the box, the chocolates had "Bloomed." I never knew that chocolates bloomed. But when we called Godiva to complain about our discolored and old chocolates, they told us that chocolates can get too warm and bloom. They apologized and said they would send us out a new box of chocolates.

Today, I was craving something sweet and then Mr. UPS showed up with some new Godiva chocolates. I opened the box expecting to see the same size of chocolates that I had purchased at Christmas. I was pleasantly surprised to see a REALLY BIG box of Godiva chocolates, bigger than I had originally purchased.

Thanks Godiva!!
You have awesome customer service & I love your chocolates!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Mmmmmm...I'm coming over.