Friday, June 19, 2009

NEW HEROES

My sister-in-law is my new hero! If I were her, I'd be in the fetal position in the corner sobbing, longing for a padded room somewhere! She is amazing and I admire her stamina. One of the boys said, "Why is the other mommy asleep on the couch?" Holding a newborn baby who is sleeping puts me right to sleep!


I have several family members and friends who have all boys. I'm talking they have 4 or more boys and no girls. Julene, Melissa, Nicole, Jami, Valerie...you are all my new heroes! I don't know how you do it! I've noticed one thing in common with all of them....NOTHING RATTLES THEM! A complete circus could be going on in their house and they are all as calm as can be. It's amazing to me and I wish I were more like them. Thanks for being a great example to me!

I miss those sweet little babies. I can still hear their cute newborn noises in my head at night and their cries. Nothing is more precious than a newborn baby.

Thanks Cade and Julene for letting me share your joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i'm jealous that you got to be around all those cute boys. and yes, your sister-in-law should be praised. Wow.

Niki Miller said...

You can add me to the list of all boys. We can't get upset about too many things because we always would be. They are going to hit and fight, make a mess and break stuff. Always. When they are downstairs killing each other I just keep doing what I'm doing because it doesn't help to get involved. It is one crazy life!