Tanner made me this:
I love this friendship bracelet! I'm glad my son thinks I'm 'cool' enough to be his friend. I've been instructed to NEVER take it off.
So last night after an awesome dinner at Flemming's, Daren takes me to the mall. Just as we are walking into the mall he says, "Happy Birthday...get whatever you want." I'm shocked! Wow! It's like he's giving me a blank mall check to buy whatever I want. Then, I look down at my watch and realize the mall closes in 1 hour. Suddenly I realize he is VERY, VERY smart! He doesn't offer the blank check at the mall BEFORE dinner, when time is plenty and when the waistline feels looser. No, he opts for giving me 60 minutes to make my purchases. I felt like a contestant on Supermarket Sweep. I was hurrying between departments, dressing rooms and the shoe department. I ended up with some much needed new summer clothes. Although, I was too late for the shoes I picked out...the store had closed the registers and wouldn't let me buy them. MAJOR BUMMER!
All in all, it was a great day. Thanks to all my family and friends for making it so fun!

3 comments:
Happy B-day Julie!
That is the cutest sign ever and the bracelet..wow! I am glad you had a great day..you deserve it, because you are a wonderful person and I am so glad you are in our ward and neighborhood!!
Happy Late Birthday! I really enjoyed lunch with you the other day. I wish we could see more of each other. Sounds like your day was perfect!
Post a Comment