Monday, July 20, 2009

HOORAY FOR CAMILLIMETER!

I don't have any pictures of my girls dancing by themselves.
They both have danced together since they were in diapers.
This will be the first time only 1 of them will be dancing!

Camille auditioned for a competition dance company at her dance studio. Today we received a letter saying she made the team. She was SO excited because she truly believed she didn't make it. She is a very talented dancer and I know she will LOVE performing at the competitions.

Abby decided she didn't want to try out for the team. Apparently the girls made a pact that they would "share" any trophies either of them won from here on out.

Congratulations Camille! We are SO proud of you!!

P.S. Camillimeter is the nickname Camille's 1st Grade teacher gave her last year. It has just kind of stuck.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Good job Camille! I'm excited to see you at your recital.