Last year when we went to the
BYU/WASHINGTON game we were ran into this guy who I totally thought was Coach
Willingham, the
UW coach. I was so excited and made Daren take a picture with him. It wasn't until after the picture was taken that I was informed he is NOT Coach
Willingham and sells concessions at the stadium. Oops!
So this year before we left for the game in Dallas, I asked Daren all sorts of questions about the
OU coach. Daren told me his name is Bob Stoops and what he looked like. I secretly thought to myself that it would be so fun to get a picture with him to make up for my
faux pas last year. Imagine our surprise and horror when we checked into our hotel only to find that the
OU team was staying at the same hotel! Then when the CONDITIONS were right, I got a picture with the real Bob Stoops. Unfortunately for Daren, the CONDITIONS weren't right and so he missed this great photo-op!

We are having a fabulous time in Dallas. I LOVE TEXAS. I love the music, the food, the humidity (my skin has never felt so good). We went to bed at 1am and my stomach hurts from laughing so hard with our friends. It should be a fun game day. I think we are planning on being to the stadium like 6 hours before kick off. Crazy fans!
GO COUGS!
1 comment:
SO fun you could be there!!! What a game! MIke was cheering like crazy and our kids were like " Dad are you a BYU fan?" Chad and Michele were there too..did you see them? I love that it's football season again :)
Post a Comment