Thursday, November 19, 2009

HEAD OVER HEALS

One thing I love about my husband...he makes the BEST anniversary, birthday, holiday, vacation, etc. plans!

We went to Las Vegas to celebrate our wedding anniversary this week. Daren had some work there so I tagged along and he took me to my FAVORITE restaurant....Morton's. I love that place. They have the BEST steaks. They even printed our name on the menu.
Then he totally surprised me with this beautiful anniversary necklace.
How awesome is Daren? Seriously, I am SO happy to be married to him and I am head over heals in love with him! He is such a great husband and father. I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.

HOWEVER, our babysitter got sick and all 3 kids got sick while we were gone. I frantically flew home early to tend to my little brood. One is really sick, hopefully sans Swine but that is still yet to be seen, the other is sick but on the mend and the third one was SO tired that I think she just wanted sympathy. Five minutes after the babysitter left she started sobbing. I asked her what is wrong and she said, "I miss... (I think she's going to say I missed you) but she says, "I miss Sydney (the babysitter)! Gee, I wasn't missed much around here! But hopefully everyone will be on the mend soon. I'm just hoping so bad that we are Swine-free around here. Guess we will find out soon.

No comments: