Sunday, November 8, 2009

MAKING US LAUGH

From the time Camille was a baby, she has always said and done the FUNNIEST things. We have laughed and laughed through the years with some of the things that have come out of her mouth. This past week, a few funny things have happened.

1. We were watching her favorite TV show, Challenge on the Food Network when a commercial for Lindor Truffles came on.

The announcer on the commercial said, "Do you dream in chocolate?"
Camille who loves chocolate more than anything exclaimed, "Oh yes I do!"
That's my girl!

2. Recently my friend was watching her. My friend has a baby named Mitch. Camille asked my friend, "Is the baby's name Mitch or Bitch?" I about died of embarrassment when my friend told me this because I have NO IDEA where she heard that word. My friend reassured me that she did not know what she was asking when she was wondering what the baby's name was.

3. Tonight at dinner, I was telling the kids how I wanted so bad to go up the canyon this fall and see all of the beautiful leaves. They all looked at me like I was from Mars because none of them had any desire to go look at the fall foliage.

Camille said, "Yeah the only thing I like to do in the canyon is drink." We all burst out laughing. Tanner had to clarify what exactly Camille likes to drink in the canyon. She said, water of course.

4. Then we had to remind her of when she was a baby/toddler. I had to tape her clothes and PJ's together or she would take all her clothes off and her diaper. She would make a mess with #1 or #2 in her bed if she could get out of her clothes. That is why she would have no bedding and nothing on her walls and the crib would stay in the middle of the room. It was one of the most disgusting things! Our babysitters would think we were nuts because before we would leave, I would tell the babysitter, "PLEASE DO NOT FORGET to tape up Camille's pajamas before she goes to bed!" Now Camille laughs and laughs at those stories. I would go through so much tape when she was a baby. So glad those days are over.

But she is still making us laugh! Even the boys in Tanner's junior high carpool said the other day, "We LOVE Camille! She is SO funny and says the funniest things."

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sooo funny!! Dont you just want to freeze her and have her stay this cute age forever!!