We have taken EVERYTHING out of all rooms, closets, storage, etc. in search of the snake. We have gone through every bed, every sleeping bag, every blanket. If this doesn't work, we are SO moving! I've decided to offer a $100 dollar reward for the return of the snake-DEAD OR ALIVE!!
This is the LAST thing I want to be doing 2 days before Thanksgiving. I haven't done 1 thing to get ready for Turkey Day, including buying a turkey. The snake has totally consumed me!
5 comments:
Is it wrong that I'm laughing a little bit about this? ;)
Good luck!
This happened to my brother and guess where the snake was found??? Sliming out of their toaster!!!
Did you check your toaster?
I am with Erin...I am laughing out loud! Can you hear me all the way up there in Utah?
He is waiting for you Julie....in your SHOE!!!
So...did you ever find it? I can't think of a worse thing to be loose in your house. My sister's kids' hamster escaped and after a few days she was sitting on the toilet and felt something scratching at her ankle...there it was! I hope you don't experience something similar!
Post a Comment