Thursday, December 31, 2009

POP GOES THE MCL???

36 hours before ringing in 2010, Daren decides to do a sprint at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas so he doesn't get caught on the wrong side of the aircraft door.

He was running late, started to run, heard a pop, couldn't walk, made the flight, came home limping and in pain. I told him we could go to the ER but we decided to wait for Dick Clark to drop the 2010 Waterford crystal ball , then head to the ER so we won't have to pay the insurance deductible twice. I rented him some "CRUNCHES" as Camille calls them. I feel so bad for him because he doesn't like walking around on the "crunches" and is in a lot of pain.

Fortunately, our neighbor is an orthopedic surgeon and is coming over to check out Daren's knee.

What a great way to ring in the new year, right?

No comments: