The First Birthday Girl Is....
Then, she wanted to have her hair like this:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE!!
We all love you and hope you have had a wonderful day!
My dear friend, Sachiko. I adore this lady. She is so cute, so fun and a terrific wife and mother. I still can't get over how blessed I am to have met her. About 2 and 1/2 years ago, her son was one of about 200 students who came to Utah for a week from Japan. We were so blessed to have her son, Sotaro stay with us. And very quickly, I became fast friends with his mother, Sachiko. For the past 2 1/2 years, we communicate frequently via e-mail and talk occasionally on the telephone. Daren always tells me that he can't believe how much alike Sachiko and I are. It is almost freaky how much we like and enjoy the same things. When she tells me about how she spends her day, it is almost identical to how I spend my days. She loves to cook, she is very involved with her children and their education, she loves being a housewife, she spends a lot of time doing wash, cleaning and going to the grocery store. She finds joy in being a wife and mother. She called Camille tonight to wish her a happy birthday and I could talk to her for hours and hours. She is such a neat lady and I admire her dedication to her family, her husband and children. She is a great example to me and wish she lived closer. It is a dream of mine to one day visit her in Japan. She asked me what I'd like to do when we go to Japan. What I want to do the most is just sit in her home and talk and laugh and be around her.
Happy Birthday, my friend! I love that you share your birthday with my daughter.
I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday with NO HOUSEWORK!! I guess us women are all the same no matter where in the world we live. We all would love a birthday filled with NO HOUSEWORK.

No comments:
Post a Comment