Saturday, January 1, 2011

REFLECTING

I'm excited for 2011!

2010 was a good year but had its ups and downs.

I can't help but wonder what will be different in 2011. There were quite a few changes in our life in 2010.

First of all, I love to exercise now. NEVER thought this time last year I would be saying that.

And, I am a dog owner. I NEVER EVER thought that would happen.

In fact, I can't wait for the snow to melt off so I can go jogging with my dog. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS did I think I'd be saying that now.

Moral of the story, NEVER SAY NEVER cause you never know what curves life will bring you.

I was awake until 3:30 this morning with a million different thoughts running through my mind. But most of all, I am truly grateful for my husband, my children and the health we each enjoy.

I just hope at the end of 2011, I go to bed enjoying these same blessings.

No comments: