Thursday, January 22, 2009

IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME....

I had a conversation with my girls that went like this:

Camille: (Enters my bedroom) Abby is such a nice sister.

Me: Why is she so nice?

Camille: She does nice things for me.

Me: Like what?

Camille: Well...she is doing my homework for me.

Me: Why aren't you doing your homework?

Camille: Well....ya see....we have to draw a step chart. I didn't want to do that and so I asked Abby to do it for me and she said yes. I don't like drawing. She does. Isn't she such a nice sister?

20 Minutes Later....

Me: Girls...I need you to clean the mud room.

Abby: Camille you are cleaning it by yourself.

Camille: WHY??? That's not fair. Mom said both of us have to do it.

Abby: I did your homework for you.

Camille is cleaning the mudroom.....ALONE!!


AREN'T SISTERS GREAT???

3 comments:

Julie said...

They are sooo cute!!

Karly Payne said...

I wish I had sister that did my homework!

Andrea said...

They are great! I can't believe how much they are growing. Abby sure has changed since the last time I saw her. Cute girls!