We thought about buying an Alabama flag to hang in front of our house for The Wendels to enjoy. Good thing we didn't!! It took Michelle all of 2.2 seconds after the game to come show me her flag. She made me promise not to turn on my blue and white Christmas lights on anymore. In honor of Utah's win, the lights are retired. (Christmas is over anyway...it's really not a sacrifice!)
I hate to say this but....Good job Utah! You made our state & conference proud!
Michelle definitely thinks RED is her color!!
2 comments:
I actually let out a cheer as well on that fumble recovery. Oh man.
I can't believe I let out a cheer for them!!! Uhggg. Yuck. I can't believe it.
And now after that win we will have to live with all the bragging and strutting and other obnoxious ute behavior..... It's gonna be a long year. It was a bitter/sweet win.
MIke is happy you finally saw the light! Haha ha! Hey, the Lewis' named the first twin out Tanner. Such a good name :) Thanks for a great primary meeting tonight...you are always so sweet! Our ward is lucky to have you!
Post a Comment