Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SEPARATED

Camille & Abby are crying

Girls why are you crying?

Camille: Because Abby and I are going to get separated.

Why are you going to get separated?

Abby: When we grow up we won't live together anymore.

Camille: If we want to talk to each other we will have to call each other on the phone.

Abby: We won't be able to share a room anymore. And, Camille's kids will call me Aunt Abby.

Camille: We won't live by each other anymore because I will live in New York.

Me: New York, huh?

Camille: Yeah, New York City. I love the city! (She does. When we go to Salt Lake she always asks if we are in New York City.)



My 'Twin' girls who are 12 months apart. How blessed am I!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Your girls are so cute! What a funny story.

Andrea said...

Too cute! I wish my girls were close like that! I have not given up yet! We are still working on it!

Karly Payne said...

To the city!Really?