Sunday, February 22, 2009

WORRIED


So Daren's cute little sister...the one that is prego with her second set of identical twins is in the hospital.

When I think I'm having a rough day, I close my eyes and imagine her plight. Then I realize my day isn't so bad.

She's 24 weeks pregnant today.
She has been in the hospital for the last 2 weeks.
She has no bathroom privileges or shower privileges.
She has 3 little boys at home - ages 4 and 2-year old twins.
She will more than likely be in the hospital until she gives birth. Due in June.
She has a lot of contractions.
She has low blood pressure.
She lives in Maryland and does not have family close by.
She is worried but hopeful.

Cade & Julene-Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family each day. We love you guys! Hang in there!!

2 comments:

marianne said...

My sis-in-law spent her weekend in the hospital too. She's about 27 weeks along. Scary for both of them...but luckily we live in a day where doctors can do so much for them and the babies.

Heather said...

Oh, poor girl. I hope everything turns out well. I feel very blessed to have a healthy pregnancy and I'm not going to complain about being uncomfortable. At least I can be uncomfortable at home! By the way, I like all of her names that you listed for me.