Tuesday, May 12, 2009

AWESOME GIFT

This cute guy gave me an awesome Mother's Day present.

He bought 3 gift certificates -one for me and 2 for these beautiful girls to get pedicures.

The girl on the left asks me daily if today is the day we are going to get "Mani's and Pedi's." (Where she has heard that phrase is unknown to me - it's not like I walk around the house talking about mani's and pedi's.) Our ward has a Father's & Son's campout coming up so we will get our "Pedi" when the boys are camping.

Thanks Daren for an AWESOME GIFT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! Oh I need to meet these girls! Sounds like you have the starting of a little diva. I love it.

Kathryn said...

Hey Julie that sounds like so much fun! Once you take your girls they will keep wanting to go, Shelby love to go get pedicures! Also Darren's talk on Sunday was great!!! He really did a great job! The only bad thing is that i did not have any tissue!! Have fun and we really need to go out! Thanks Kathryn

Anna said...

Sounds like a fun weekend Julie. I am jealous.