On Friday, Tanner and some of the other 6th graders made rockets to launch at school. Tanner's rocket was already on the launch pad when I arrived. It flew the 2nd highest in his group. It went so high that it landed over the fence from the school. Tanner went into the field to find it but since there was a lot of brush, it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. He was quite bummed that he couldn't find it because he had purchased an extra motor to fly it again!
Good job on making such a great rocket!.JPG)
Tanner's rocket is on the gray and orange one on the right Also earlier this week, I checked these 3 out of school and took them out to lunch. Tanner has such great friends and I am so grateful for these wonderful young men!
No comments:
Post a Comment