Friday, May 29, 2009

LAST DAY

Today is the last day of school. It is the last day of elementary school for Tanner. It is the last day that I will have all 3 of my kids at the same school. It is the last day of having a kindergartner. Makes me a little melancholy.
Camille was very sad to leave Ms. Jones. She has LOVED having Ms. Jones as her teacher this year. Abby is hoping to have Ms. Jones for first grade next year.
Tanner had a wonderful teacher this year, Ms. Steinberg. He said she was his favorite teacher. She made this year great for him and she is a terrific teacher! Thanks to her I know he is well prepared for 7th grade.
Abby was in tears when we left the school today. She has loved kindergarten and has loved Mrs. Ericson. Camille had Mrs. Ericson last year and we were lucky to have her as Abby's teacher this year.


Now it's time to start enjoying the summer. I am really looking forward to having fun with the kids this summer. Although, I am sure 2 weeks from now I'll be wondering when school will start again!

No comments: