Monday, May 18, 2009

WEEKEND

Driving to the salon:

Camille: I am SO excited. I have waited my whole life to get a pedi. I can't believe this! How much longer until we are there? I am SO excited!!

We had so much fun getting 'Manis & Pedis' this weekend. After the salon we went to Zupas and then came home to watch their favorite movie - The Sound of Music.

Abby picked off all of the nail polish on her fingers because she said when it dried, it was too tight on her fingers. I was not happy about that!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes the tightness of the fingernails. I can totally see where she is coming from ;)

Julie said...

Fun girls weekend! I am laughing about peeling off the polish within a couple of hours! Glad our hubbys pulled off a fun campout..without our ideas :) Your new calling sounds fun..you will do awesome!