BEFORE:
Saturday, July 25, 2009
I SO THOUGHT WE WERE PAST THIS STAGE...
When your 6 AND A HALF year old decides to cut their own hair!! Are we 2 again? I didn't yell and scream, or even cry. It's only hair, right? Abby had a babysitter named Trina, who is so cute and adored by my girls. She has short hair like Abby's and bangs. When Trina was babysitting, Abby decided she wanted bangs to match Trina's so she quietly went upstairs and gave herself some bangs. She gave Trina the ultimate compliment, right?
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SHe is so cute! I saw her a church and noticed the new do!! Now I know the story behind it :)Abby is cute anyway you do her hair!! My 2 younger kids recently did some things that made me say the same thing " I thought we were out of this stage!!"
p.s Aubree loved that you were her sub teacher today :)
Post a Comment