In a related note, Tanner came back from scout camp today with 5 fish (1 was even a big trout which he cleaned and ate at camp), 6 merit badges, a hooked finger from the fishing pole, and a whole lotta B.O.! Apparently none of the 15 boys showered THE ENTIRE WEEK! And only the 2 boys with braces brushed their teeth too! I think they need to have a personal hygiene merit badge. He had an amazing time and I think his leaders, who I'm sure don't read my blog, are terrific men - especially to put up with 15 smelly 12 & 13 year old boys. WOW!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
LITTLE FISH & BIG FISH
This past week the girls took swimming lessons in Alpine from a really great teacher with a really cool name - TANNER. They were the only 2 in the class. Even though Tanner is a swimmer for that RED team up north Daren was still nice to him and didn't give him grief about being a Ute. 



The girls had a great time and by the end of the week were swimming like little fishes. I felt like a fish out of water, no pun intended, at this AMAZING house with this AMAZING pool. For you local folks, it was at the Magelby's. WOW! I could just sit by that pool all day sipping a Diet Coke and enjoying the view. It was awesome and so relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear ya on that pool!! The Magelbys were our neighbors when we lived in Alpine! Pretty amazing house on the inside too :)Your girlies are cute!!
That comment was me :) Julie
Post a Comment