Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN

Abby's trip 2 years ago with me to Maryland and Pennsylvania
Every year we have a tradition of taking one child on a trip. Last year Daren took Camille to Los Angeles and to Knott's Berry Farm. Next spring, Daren is taking Tanner to Magic Mountain in Los Angeles. But for now, it is Abby's turn. Later this month, Daren is taking her to Sea World in San Diego. Everyday I wake up to the same question, "Mom, how many more days until Daddy takes me on our trip?"

I know they are going to have a lot of fun and I heard Daren whisper in Abby's ear, "I am going to spoil you dirty rotten!" I can only imagine the amount of sugar, amusement park food, and soda that will be consumed. Not to mention, the souvenirs that will be brought home!

No wonders why everyone wants to go on a trip with Daren!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a neat tradition. And what a cool Dad!