I think I'm going to pull all of my hair out and put my fingers through my eyeballs!
The snake has been out of it's cage for over 24 hours now.
I have spent 7 of the last 24 hours looking for the snake.
I have called it almost every swear word (in my mind, of course.)
My basement looks like a tornado has gone through it.
We have turned the house (especially the basement) upside down in search of the snake.
I told Daren if we didn't find it by sundown I'd be going to sleep at a hotel. But now that sundown has happened hours ago, I find myself still in my house obsessed with finding the *#!&@* snake!
I've had friends, neighbors and Tanner's Deacon's Quorum help in our search.
Still no snake.
I missed the first 2 hours of church today in search of the snake.
I've even started saying, "Here Snakey, Snakey. Come out, PLEASE!"
We've set traps with dead mice on plastic in the middle of the basement floor, complete with grocery sacks and a baby monitor to alert us via sound if the snake came to eat the mouse.
Still no snake.
We have prayed several times to find the snake.
I've called animal control - they are closed on Sundays AND they only come out if a human's life is in danger. NOTE TO ANIMAL CONTROL-I'M GOING TO DIE IF I HAVE TO SLEEP IN MY HOUSE WITH A SNAKE HAVING FREE REIGN!
We've done Google searches of how to capture a snake in your house.
They say to put flour on the carpet and doorways so you can see its trail. That's great if you live in an APARTMENT! Just what I want 3 days before Thanksgiving, a house full of flour!
I feel like I'm going insane trying to find this snake.
It is going to haunt me in my dreams.
It's still not too late to get a hotel, right?
To all of you who told me over and over again, "You are NUTS having a snake in your house, etc." You were SO RIGHT! Sure wish I had listened! When I find that snake, he is as good as DEAD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a snake pop out of a drain and scare me death once. Did you check the sinks/tubs? Sorry, Julie. have a Happy Thanksgiving.
my mom and I are making plans to come and put a fake snake in your bed and other places!!! better watch out! just kidding. maybe buck and grammie will find it :)
Post a Comment