I LOVE DISNEYLAND! I mean,
I REALLY LOVE Disneyland. I love walking into the park on the first day. Everyone is SO happy, it smells like churros and popcorn and I often can't contain the tears that well up in my eyes because I am out of my mind excited to be there with my family.
We had a great week last week. We went to the park for 5 days (not all in a row--we went to Sea World for part of the trip) and I could have easily stayed longer. We took our nephew who had never been.
Since Tanner broke his foot, we pushed him around for a week. It was great to have a wheelchair at Disneyland because many of the rides we could go through the exit and didn't have to wait in the lines. I figure I have paid PLENTY of money through the years on overpriced Diet Cokes, ice cream, pizza, pretzels, etc that Mickey can do us a favor by not having to wait in lines with a broken foot.
This is Camille's favorite place to pose for a picture:
Of course, this is Abby's favorite place too:
The worst part about the trip is that the girls don't want to go on Small World, Dumbo, Peter Pan, etc. anymore. As Camille says, "The old-fashioned" Camille would have wanted to go on those rides but the "new-fashioned" Camille wants to go on Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, etc.
Personally, I really miss the Old-Fashioned Camille & Abby!
1 comment:
I really love Disneyland too. Remember our trip in 8th grade? Great memories : ).
Post a Comment