Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HUMBLE PIE

Today I came a NANO-second from puking on my trainer. She had no idea I was so close to puking. When the workout was over I came home and puked. I worked out for and hour and a half today (and Monday too) and I think the vomit is my body's way of saying, "What the *#@!&!?"

As if that weren't bad enough when we finished training, my trainer asked me to repeat back to her what we did during our session and what muscle groups we were working out. She got a BIG TIME laugh when I called it a "LAP press" instead of a "LAT press." She was excited to share my gym faux pas with her other trainer friends. I'm sure the conversation went like this, "Hey skinny, fit and in shape trainers...I'm working with this lady who needs to read the book "Gyms For Dummies" because she thinks its called a LAP press!" Hahahaha

What can I say...I'm a gym idiot! This definitely requires humility and the ability to laugh at one's self!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat as you. Working out with a trainer and have almost passed out two times. I had to lay on the gym floor. embarrassing. We will look hot in a couple months though!