It's Day #2 and I can hardly walk.
Why?
I started working out with a personal trainer. Should I be scared that she looks like Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser? I think she weights like 100 pounds, well maybe 105 pounds on a bad day. She's tough and I'm sore.
I mean REALLY sore. Like, when I get up off the couch or walk up the stairs my girls laugh that I say "ouch" and "ooh I'm going to die."
I'm nervous to write what my goal is on my blog because I don't want to fail. But I really want to run a 5K this fall. Hopefully I can get in shape and meet this goal. That is if Jillian's look-a-like sister, aka my trainer doesn't kill me first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jules...way to go! You can do it..really you can and you will love it! That is a great goal to have and maybe your next goal can be SPUDMAN with me :) The key is consistency!
Post a Comment