The BACK TO SCHOOL morning started WAY too early. It was dark out and I realized VERY LATE last night that I forgot to buy lunch meat! So I was off to the store at 6:15 am today and saw 2 neighbors there. Each of us had that glazed over look, like this is too early to be at the store and we each were only buying 2 items.
Abby has had her outfit picked out since July and was VERY excited to start school today. She got the same teacher that Camille had last year. She made her own lunch and did her own hair. She's growing up way too fast!
Camille did NOT want her picture taken this morning because it is embarrassing. Although she did love wearing her brand new skinny jeans.

I love when I go to the doctor's office and have to fill out the parent questionnaire.
Mother's Occupation: Homemaker, I write with pride.
There is something about THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL that my heart just swells with pride and joy for my children and for the joy they bring into my life. I love them all SO much and I LOVE more than anything being a mom!
Tanner was not happy to pose as the carpool was quickly approaching. I saw on his junior high registration that he is the Class of 2015. WOWZERS! I can't believe how quickly that is approaching (quicker than the carpool!) He is an amazing young man! He loves his friends, the school bus, lacrosse and anything DC or Hurley.
I even made it to the gym after they all left. Now off to make our traditional chocolate chip cookies for when they all come home. (3 bites of 1 cookie for me--1 to say HELLO, 2 to say oooh that is good and 3 to say ADIOS and GOODBYE!)
I can't wait to hear about their day.
2 comments:
What a great first day. And go ahead and send the other cookies you would have eaten to me. ;)
They are growing right up! Hope ya'll had a great first day!
Post a Comment