Thursday, August 19, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

For the past 2 1/2 months, this is where I have been almost everyday. The kids are as tan I have ever seen them. We rented a condo in Las Vegas for the summer. We had a lot of fun doing a whole lotta nothin! It was a wonderful summer and we spent a lot of time at this beautiful pool. We enjoyed seeing old friends, staying up late, sleeping in, watching TV, and playing games as a family.

This morning when we left Las Vegas I was kind of sad to leave the rest and relaxation we had enjoyed during the summer. But yet I was ready to come home and start having a normal routine again.

Then as we came to our freeway exit and I saw beautiful Mt. Timpanagos, I was SO HAPPY to be home. I love when Mt. Timp is bald (no snow)! It is beautiful. When we arrived home, it was 69 degrees. I couldn't believe how cold I was! I know it will warm back up but it was surreal going from the hot desert to the cool mountains. I LOVE Utah and living here.

There's no place like home!

A BIG THANKS to our wonderful neighbors and friends who looked after our house, mowed our lawn, pulled our weeds etc. We love you and appreciate your kindness and friendship!

No comments: