Saturday, August 14, 2010

NEW DIGS

I heart The Meadows Mall. I know my Las Vegas friends are thinking...WHAT? Are you nuts? But I really LOVE Meadows Mall. It is in a horrible part of Las Vegas and the locals call it "Ghetto Meadows" but I ALWAYS find THE BEST deals there.

Daren and I were shopping there recently because I have very few clothes that fit me these days. I found this beautiful red (my favorite color) jacket. I LOVED it and it was 50% off. He could tell I was eye-balling it BIG time! I put it on over my shirt and fell in love with it. I put it back on the hanger and started to put it away because I didn't want to spend the money. The kids need school clothes, shoes, etc. more than I need a new red jacket.

Daren said, "Hey I will put this away for you." But instead of putting it away he walked straight over to the cash register and bought it! It was so sweet. He also bought me one of the most BEAUTIFUL dresses I have ever had to congratulate me on the new healthy lifestyle.

Thank you SO much Daren for the fun trip to the mall.

3 comments:

Julie said...

So Happy you have a RED UTE jacket now!! :) Mike will be so impressed! Great job at keeping up with your work outs...never stop, because its hard to go back! Cant wait to see you!

Andrea said...

Do we get to see pictures?

Anonymous said...

Yay, where are the pictures? glad you enjoyed Vegas this summer and I bet you are definitely glad to be home!