Monday, September 15, 2008

AM I CRAZY?

SINCE starting this blog, I've been looking through old pictures. Here was my life approximately 5 years ago:
1. Not being able to go to the grocery store because I couldn't fit the girls AND the groceries in the cart
2. Having 2 in diapers & 2 in car seats!
3. They would go to bed FOR THE NIGHT at 6pm
4. The extra long stroller
5. THE TAPE--Oh the tape.

Naps With Tape (Naps Without Tape Too Graphic To Show--Imagine a different colored wall. That's why there are no pictures on the wall and the crib is in center of the room.)

6. Those were LONG days. Long days wished longing for days when the girls would be in school.
NOW, I'm left longing for days like these:


PS-For those of you who don't know, Camille and Abby are 12 months and 24 days apart!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So cute! My 3 boys are all within 3 years..so I related to your pictures. Those days were so hard.. but I still for some crazy reason CRAVE those days today. Your girls are so darling.