Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where's My Website Mommy?

CAMILLE is not very happy with me these days.
She tells me daily, "It is not fair that Tanner has a website (meaning I've done a post about him & his snake) and Abby has a website (post about her soccer game) but I don't."

SO, CAMILLE...here is a "website" all about you!

We have a family tradition of taking 1 child on a trip each year. Two years ago, Daren and I took Tanner to Washington DC to see Daren's sister and hew new twins. Last year, Abby and I went to Washington DC & Pennsylvania. This year it was Camille's turn. She decided she wanted to go on a trip with her 2 favorite things in the whole wide world--Her Bunny & Her Daddy!
Every Night Camille Goes To Bed With Bunny

Camille went to the zoo

Then she went to Knotts Berry Farm

While at Knotts Berry Farm, Daddy bought Camille a sucker to eat for breakfast the next morning! No wonders why Daddy is more fun than Mommy!

They had a great time in California. When they were leaving Knotts Berry Farm, Camille looked up at Daren and said, "Daddy thank you for spoiling me!" When Daren came home, I looked at his little finger and noticed Camille wrapped all the way around it!

1 comment:

marianne said...

I can see why she's wrapped around Daddy's finger--she's DARLING! What fun memories you are making for your kids.