Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Few Family Pictures

Since I've started blogging now, I was going through a few picutres and ran across these fun family photos that have familiar faces:
Daren's Surprise Birthday Party
Jan Jorgensen, Dennis Pitta, Daren, Bryan Kehl, Harvey Unga, Austin Collie
Governor Huntsman, Tanner, Camille and Abby

Tanner, Corbin Bleu and Abby

Me with Brother Beck (Glenn Beck)

Tanner shooting hoops with Andrei Kirilenko on the Utah Jazz court. Tanner had the opportunity to play 'Speed' with Andrei Kirilenko & Carlos Boozer, along with a few other kids.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute kids Julie! They sure have changed since I last saw them. I didn't know you hung with the "famous" crowd? Though it doesn't suprise me.

Anna said...

Erica is so jealous that Abby got to meet Corbin Bleu. So cool.

Jami said...

uh, excuse me - when did you meet Brother Beck and why did I not hear about it :)

Julie said...

Hey..fun blog! Anna told me about it. It will be fun to check in now and then on your cute family!

Whitney said...

How do you meet all of these fun people, I am so glad you are blogging maybe now we can stay in touch better!