Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Food, Good Friends, AND THE COUGARS!


So, I've finally reached the 21st Century and decided to create a blog! Daren is so thrilled about this little project! :) I decided my first post would be about our awesome trip to Seattle.
We have a tradition to attend 1 away game each year, as well as our usual attendance to EVERY BYU home game. This year we went to Washington with our really fun friends, The McClures and The Petersens. Every night we would go to bed and our stomachs would ache from spending the entire day laughing. Here's some of what we did:

2 comments:

Heather said...

I get to be the very first person to post a comment on your blog. Do I get a prize?? Congrats on joining the blogging world. Since it seems we live a world away now, it will be great to keep in touch.

Andrea said...

Welcome Julie! I can't wait to stay updated with your family. I have the same feelings about blogs, my blog is my journal. It works for me.