WOW!!! WHAT A DAY!!! For a family of Cougar Fans today will be a day we will ALL remember for a very long time! Let's begin with a photo tour of how the day started.
hand he has on Tanner threw for many, many touchdowns at Lavell Edwards Stadium!
THE day began at the Cougar Club Legacy Tent. We were fortunate to be invited inside the tent to eat. When Tanner saw the chocolate fountain, I thought his eyeballs were going to pop out of his head! We had a wonderful lunch and of course, chocolate fondue!
I've been informed he wants one of these at his wedding!
After eating a wonderful lunch, we headed to the field:
Daren watching the game -- Blaine Fowler (2 guys to the right)
This was the second part of Daren's 40th Birthday present. He has been coming to BYU Football games since he was 6 years old when Marc Wilson was the quarterback. As a boy he would travel from Burley, Idaho with his dad, brother and grandpa to every BYU home game. They would make the 3 hour, 20 minute drive, watch the game and then drive back to Burley.
I really want to thank The Wakefields for making this possible. You guys have made dreams come true for our family. You guys are some of the nicest and kindest people we have ever known. I can't thank you enough for helping us with the party and allowing Daren the opportunity you gave him today! WE LOVE YOU!
I'd also like to thank our wonderful friends & neighbors who helped us with our girls ALL day so we could spend the entire day at the stadium. We are so blessed to live in this neighborhood and have great friends!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun day. Ty is a great guy and a good friend of Mike's. I am glad you got to meet him. Tanner will remember that game forever! If every game included a chocolate fountain!
What a great day! Now Mark is looking forward to his 40th birthday. I had better start planning now.
Looks like a fun time was had by all. I guess if I was a football fan I would be quite jealous, but since I am not we can continue being friends and the little green monster won't come our way. :o)
How did you get all this star treatment? That is really cool.
Post a Comment