Wednesday, December 10, 2008
FACEBOOK - GIFT #2
It might sound crazy but I am go thankful for Facebook. It has been so much fun to catch up with friends from high school, college, and from previous times in my life. I feel so blessed to have been able to visit with friends who from circumstances of life, we have lost communication. I am so excited to go to Las Vegas soon and visit my dear friend Erin. She has told my kids that she has crazy stories about me from high school. However, I can only remember stories about how studious I was and how my total and complete focus in life was about obtaining an education. I have no idea what stories she is referring to! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whatever! I have a few I can tell as well. You are going to tell me when you are going to Vegas right?
that is just too funny! studying! LOL!
I am SO glad we are in touch again!!
Post a Comment