I love Disneyland! We have been blessed to take our children there too many times to count. We usually go every 6 months to a year. When we lived in Las Vegas, it was exactly 3 1/2 hours from our front door to the front gates of Disneyland (with no traffic.) I love Disneyland so much that each time I go there with my kids, as I walk through the front gate and smell the churros and popcorn, I start to cry. It only happens for a quick second and then I don't cry the rest of the time. There is something magical about taking my children to Disneyland. I have so many fun family memories of going there as a child and as an adult with my children. We have been taking our kids there for years and I hope to continue to take them there for many years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am still amazed at how different Camille and Abby look. Disneyland is fun we went for the first time this past March. I know my kids have a rough life.
Post a Comment