Thursday, December 4, 2008

LITTLE MISS V.I.P.

This week was the week that the kindergartner in our home has been waiting for! She was selected as her class V.I.P. We brought her favorite snacks, pictures of her family, her favorite toys and games to share with her classmates.


When asked what makes her the happiest - her reply:
"When my brother Tanner lets me hold his snake."
Her class was surprised to learn that she loves to wear the snake as a necklace. I still don't comprehend how she's afraid of a fly but she'll wear a snake as a necklace!

Congrats Abby on being the V.I.P. You are a V.I.P at school and at home!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Abby is adorable! I love that she will even touch a snake!! Tanner is lucky to have such a cool sister that will do that.

Andrea said...

Cute little girl! I still don't know how you would let a pet like that in your house! YUCK!